Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Me vs. The Resolutioners

I went to the step class Monday at the Petersburg Y. That class would be okay if they can control the temperature of the exercise room. It's bad when the mirrors start steaming up. Other than that, it was a great, strenous class.

Yesterday, I hit the Y in Chester (my favorite)...and that place was soooooooooooo crowded. I couldn't understand why until I thought about it: New Year's Resolutions to get fit. Usually there's the normal peak hours at the gym, any gym. But last night, people kept pouring into that place like crazy!

Dammit!

So I'm going to have to compete for machines & space from here 'til....let's say March. Sad to say, but a lot of people loose motivation by this time.

I also started a workout group on the National Body Challenge site- called the VA Phatties. It's supposed to be me, John, Marcus & Tonya. We'll see how that goes.

1 Comments:

  • "I also started a workout group on the National Body Challenge site- called the VA Phatties. It's supposed to be me, John, Marcus & Tonya. We'll see how that goes."

    I LOVE IT! I can't wait to join a workout group once it starts!

    By Blogger ksavage, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home