Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Friday, November 04, 2005

Days 38 & 40- What AM I Doing?

I just read a comment on one of my entries, and a person asked if I was following a particular program for weight loss, or if I was just limiting what I eat & working out more.

Good question!

Right now, I don't know what I'm doing! Seriously, the goal is to limit what I eat and work out more, but as you can see from my entries, I'm eating everything from peanut butter fudge cake to pizza & breadsticks. When I started this in January, I tried doing the South Beach induction- no carbs for 2 weeks....nothing by way of weight loss. I eliminated fried foods for 2 weeks....nothing by way of weight loss. I am the type of person that likes to see instant results, and I understand that healthy weight loss is a slow process....but if I sacriface my love of cuisine and still don't see anything, I'm more apt to quit it. So eventually, I'll just limit what I eat while working out- instead of doing a true diet.

Again, I started in January, stopped in late March and started up again in early September and have lost 10 pounds so far. I really can't complain and am quite satisfied thus far.

Wednesday entry: breakfast was a ham & cheese bagel; lunch was a club sandwich & fries; dinner was skipped. I didn't exercise, but went dancing...had fun.

Thursday entry: breakfast was a tasty little grilled pork chop biscuit; lunch was a subway seafood sub; dinner was a fried pork chop w/gravy & mashed potatoes. I went to the gym and upped my time on the elliptical to 35 minutes (from 30). I did some upper body & lower body weights. I decided to start splitting my machine cardio time between the elliptical and the stair master so I won't get bored.

Overall: I'm doing okay. I told Tonya that I would try the Master Cleanse starting Sunday.......to be continued. Karma says that the Master Cleanse helped her eliminate a lot of stomach mass. Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home