Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Day 38- Why Count the Days Anymore????

I just realized what a major gap I have in my exercise regimen. I think that perhaps I should "gloss" over my entries by eliminating the day count....you know, so it's not so obvious that I've been slacking.

Any whoo, yesterday was interesting.

I skip breakfast, order a personal pan pizza with breadsticks for lunch, and while I'm waiting for my food, I hear this loud boom & glass shattering. I turn around to see smoke & a state trooper vehicle screech to a stop in front of the window. This guy was trying to outrun the troopers on the highway, they chased him into the city and he crashed into the Pizza Hut I was in! It's a wonder he didn't die on the scene! So I'm trapped in the parking lot, standing up for damn near 2 hours talking to people, then have the nerve to go to the gym that evening. Dinner got skipped.

Fanecha, Cam & I go to the gym. I'm in the aerobics class, and amazingly, it didn't tire me out! My feet are swollen from standing at lunchtime, and after the class was over, we had the nerve to go play volleyball.

These volleyballers seemed like pros. I'm thinking this is a simple game with members...yes and no. These fuckers had on kneepads & everything. Needless to say, Fanecha was the volleyball queen in high school...my team mates weren't sad to see me leave.

And yes, I'll be back for another game of embarrassment!!!

1 Comments:

  • Hey Latryce!

    My stats: I am 33, 5'4", (starting weight 181lbs, now 165lbs.)

    Man, never would I have thought that I good be in a size 12 jeans. My battle with wieghtloss started Oct. 2004, I hired a personal training for $800 for 6 months of training. Thought of it as an investment in my health and thought the large amount of money would be encouragement enough for me too want to get in shape. Grant it, I did gain the knowledge of how to properly weight train but I was only losing 1-2lbs. a weeks. Which is safe. During the training tho, I was not eating properly. That hurt me severly. It wasnt until I moved this past July from Atlanta to California that I REALLY started to want to make a physical change.

    Not working in a corporate environment (no more fast food breakfasts and large meal lunches) and now working from home and not being around badgering people about my weight has helped a great deal too.

    My Aunt is a huge positive force with the weight loss. SHe is the one who actually introduced me to the Master Cleasnse. What is strange (and a blessing) I was not particularly focusing on it to help me lose 10lbs. I thought of it as a cleanse and a new beginning. This way I could start to eat properly. And...

    Wah-Lah! 10 lbs gone in 4 days of the cleanse. Holy-Molely. I couldnt believe it. It was like my body just need that initial p u s h of the 10lbs off and now I have been losing weight (properly) ever since.

    My new size 12 Old Navy jeans are now a little lose around the waste. Not quite a size 10 yet though.

    Keep up the drive to get fit!

    Karma (smiling)

    P.S. I want to thank you for all of your encouraging words. It helps ALOT when someone else knows and understands what you are going through.

    By Blogger ksavage, at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home