Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Days 6-9: I Blew It & Then Some

I haven't posted since Thursday, and I'll try to catch up with logging meals & exercise:

Friday: Skipped breakfast (I think); lunch was tilapia, crabcake, rice pilaf & broccoli with a WONDERFUL cookie; I think I skipped dinner.
Saturday: Frosted mini wheats for breakfast; chicken kabob & a nasty ass chicken sub from Nostalgiafest and an apple struesel; dinner was REAL late, and had the nerve to be wing dings at a fight party (they were rather good).
Sunday: Skipped breakfast; fried chicken sandwich & fries from Wendy's; chicken pot pie for dinner
Yesterday: Skipped breakfast; chicken chinese food for lunch; chicken, rice over cream of chicken soup for dinner.

How did I blow it? I had waaay too much fried foods over the weekend (wasn't supposed to resume frieds until Monday), AND the only day I worked out was Sunday!

I weighed in & measured myself.......

...........


...........


...........I haven't lost not ONE solitary pound, and only lost about a full inch over my total body!!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna fret too much, as this happened when I started working out this past spring- first 2 weeks was only a pound, second 2 weeks was nothing. I just thought that being I'm doing more cardio it would go faster.

*sigh*

Me & my fucked up physiology.

3 Comments:

  • Latryce! Don't be so down on yourself! In the beginning weight comes off slowly as the body adjusts. I'm going to email you a great site on this...

    By Blogger Gwenie B, at 9:23 PM  

  • Keep it up Latryce! It will happen. You can not not lose weight if you are exercising. Just keep moving.

    HOWie Fitness Challengers, lets motivate each other!

    By Blogger ksavage, at 11:47 AM  

  • Latryce - I'm back in the saddle again. Great blog you have here. I'm gonna keep an eye on you and your weight loss efforts. We can do it!

    By Blogger Randy Hill, at 2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home