Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Day 65- Get In My Belly!!!

I forgot to mention that I've completed 2 months of dieting & exercise...I'm not sure that the diet part applies anymore, as I'm trying to do a lifestyle change instead of diet. For example, I rarely eat bread, pasta and white rice now, and sometimes I'll have small or limited portions. I'm debating on doing a colon cleanse, but am a bit skeptical about which method....I may just do the natural way with food (watermelon & green salad). This bloated belly & gas is horrible.

I did an analysis on my exercise, and the past 30 days I exercised 18 and walked/ran a total of 18 miles! Had I not slacked off as much as I did, I would have had a few more in.

Back to business....

...I ate bacon & boiled eggs for breakfast, lunch was chinese food and dinner was chinese food leftovers. I baked some cookies and ate 2 of the best tasting chocolate chunk cookies ever! Okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get the drift.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU ANGIE!!!!

After joking on the phone for nearly an hour with a wayward blogger named Angie, I told her that I was going to the cardio tape exercise...it was almost 10pm. She called me a liar, and said I wouldn't do it.

Well I did it! And not only did I "do it", I did an extra 3 minutes of part 2 that included Tai-Chi & boxing!!! So, for the record, I did a total of 18 minutes of that god-awful cardio boot camp dvd- the first time was 7 minutes, the second time was 13.

I think I'll try to do this every other day...I've been complaining about my lack of cardio, so here it is.

Overall: I've been feeling blah....don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm still broke.

1 Comments:

  • CONGRATS TO YOU!!!
    You have done so well in spite of the fact you have sorry a#$ blogger friends. Ok the fact is stress and depression is the worst thing in life. It tends to take over everything. Oh and working in an office with folks who love to eat doesn't help!! Well, I'm back. I will not say in full effect, but I will make some lifestyle changes, some personal, some health related, others relationship driven. Right now I am at a slow burn.

    I do have some comforting news I have not gained but on a downward note I have not lost. My back is as big as a line backer; by ass can be uses as a bar, and well my legs could kill a Clydesdale. Overall, I am emotionally unhappy, and need to make some serious changes.

    To you Ms. Noel I must say I am sorry for not sticking with it. When your ready to do the colon cleans let me know.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home