Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Day 46- A Weakened Link

Yesterday was pure-dee awful. Not only was I broke, but overeating & family problems have me depressed.

I skipped breakfast, ate chicken salad on multigrain for lunch with a beautiful slice of tiramisu for dessert. Dinner was a few forkfuls of chicken & dumplings.

I went with Tonya, Fanecha & Anthony to the fabric store to get stuff for a Toga party. By the time I finished with them & dealt with family bullshit, I didn't have time to exercise. And I was truly drained. I'm to the point whereas I need to increase the intensity of my workout, but as the weather warms & I get into my usual antics, I won't have time anymore...I'll have to figure out something. Maybe I commit the same amount of time, just more difficult exercises. Duh!

Overall: This was a shitty ass day. Dealing with family problems have me drained mentally, and I can't wait to get on the track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home