Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Day 33- The Tree Climber

Breakfast was 2 boiled eggs & bacon, lunch was chicken salad on multigrain bread (note for y'all to try it!), and dinner was spaghetti with whole wheat pasta. This stuff was decent tasting, and as you know, is healthier for you with fewer carbs.

I didn't go to the track because of the weather, and was rather disappointed. I tried out the phase 2 of the Pilates workout instead. It was 12 minutes, and incorporated new exercises that phase 1 never mentioned. Everything was fine until we got to that "Climb the Tree" bullshit. The only trees that I've climbed in my adulthood were really tall men.

It's where you sit with your legs straight in front of you, raise 1 of them at a 45 degree angle, then lower & raise your upper body....all while moving your hands up & down your leg in grabbing the calf/thigh- hence the climb/descent of the tree. You cannot move the leg that is flush to the floor. Yes, it's hard, but becomes easier as you do it.

Overall, I felt good. I wasn't as bitchy as I was before, and I'm looking forward to having Friday & Monday off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home