Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Friday, February 11, 2005

Day 19- That Induction Crap is Finally Over

My South Beach induction officially ends today...I weigh in tommorrow. I REALLY hope that I have lost some good poundage, if not, I'll probably drown myself in Sugar-Free pudding. Actually, I'm going to continue with dieting to gain discipline & control.

For breakfast, I ate boiled eggs & canadian bacon. Do you know how fed up I am of candian bacon? Lunch was some greasy crabcakes, ceasar salad & tasty marinated mixed veggies. Dinner was a slice of turkey & chicken pattie.

I was supposed to do home calistenics, but because I had to wait around for a late ass mechanic (again), I didn't.

Overall, I was feeling bitchy yesterday. PMS? Maybe. Hunger? Perhaps, but not really. Plus, I felt tired when I got home from work...blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home