Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, February 07, 2005

Days 13, 14 and 15:- Shook It Fast, and Watched Myself

Happy Monday, y'all!

Let's play catch up!

I celebrated my one week anniversary of South Beach on Friday. What did I do to celebrate? I'd rather not say...just read between the lines as this story is writtten....

Friday: Ham & egg scramble was rather tasty, lunch was a medley of chinese chicken entrees, and dinner was chicken strips from Wendy's. We went to the Hyperlink, and I had some wonderful libations.....totally against the diet, but shit, I needed it.

Exercise was dancing the night away at the Hyperlink, and I count it as exercise because I sweated like a pig on July 4th.

Saturday: I can't remember what was for breakfast, but I know it had something to do with an egg. Lunch was chicken strips & collard greens. Dinner was sardines.

We were supposed to go walking at the mall at 9 a.m., but due to the previous night's adventures, we didn't go. My calves were hurting something fierce....

....BUT I WENT WALKING AT THE TRACK @ 1:00!!!!!! That's right sugar consumers, I went on a 2-mile walk/run with Anthony, John & my son. My legs were really hurting afterwards, but I felt great.

Sunday: Breakfast was boiled eggs & canadian bacon. Lunch was chicken & vegetable soup. Dinner was a little bit of this, a little bit of that...it was all meat, but wasn't S.B. friendly.

Since it was Super Bowl Sunday, I did some serious ass-shaking the entire evening and part of the night. I sweated even worse than Friday (had sweat pouring down my forehead & arms); my legs were hurting to the point that I could barely walk (however, a gracious gentleman gave me a wonderful hot-oil massage) and yes, I'm counting it as exercise.

Overall: It was a long weekend, but a good one. I started taking One-A-Day Weight Smarts to supplement my diet, and I don't know what to think of them, except that I break out into tiny sweats for no reason now.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 1:58 PM  

  • Am I Skinny Yet!!!

    Good Morning Blogetts:
    First I would like to say I just love how are first mall walk went off without a hitch!! (LOL)

    To our fearless leader who has been working so diligently at the Atkins diet in the word of Vesta "Congradulations" It couldn't have been me. I'm sure your a virtuoso at the butt trumpett. (LOL) Oh and according to Shape magazine sex is considered exercise. Of course I wouldn't know!!

    To Lisa and Angie missing your bloggs.

    Meals of the weekend.

    Friday:
    Breakfast: Granola cereal and 2% milk
    Lunch: Chicken strips and fries form
    Apple bees and a slice of
    Chocolate cake.
    Dinner: Nothing, partied instead. ( I
    was the lonely fat girl in
    corner holding coats). Ok I
    did dance a little. Oh and I
    nursed RED HEADED SLUT!! (but
    I was not the only one)

    Saturday:
    Breakfast: Bacon, egg on toast and
    fried potatoes.
    Lunch: Nothing
    Dinner: Nothing

    Sunday:
    Breakfast/Lunch: peanut butter and
    jelly on toast, also one
    pancake with a slice of bacon.
    Dinner: Pork roast, long grain rice,
    baked macaroni and cheese, and
    broccoli. Desert: two
    cookies.

    Exercise: Like Socrates Fortlow I
    walked the dog on Saturday
    morning. I also ran up and
    down the stairs at work.
    Right now my legs hurt but
    that’s good. I will be in
    the gym to night.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 2:13 PM  

  • I have been having a time with this diet stuff but I really need to get on the good foot I was doing fine until yesterday I ate so much I need to be slapped and today did not get any better I had left overs and so did the Queen(Latryce) she even had 4 hot wings, 10 meatballs and 2 fat spare ribs.(yeah I told)But I will be back on track Wed. I about to have a protein shake so it want do me no good to start back up tonight or tomorrow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home