Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Day Eleven- A Rumble in the Jungle

Quick note, gals! Don't forget to snack throughout the day to augment your small portion diet, if it applies to you. If not, you'll be a ravenous bitch by the end of the day...trust me, I know. Angie, beware of that cycling/spinning class...they make your ass bone hurt, trust me, I know. I think a thick folded towel should help.

I WAS gonna post pictures of the in-house calistenics that I was doing, but Tonya keeps distracting me, and I said fuckit. Therefore, they won't be posted until maybe Monday.

On with my entry:

Yesterday was really bad for me. I skipped breakfast 'cause I was running late for work, and was fed up with boiled eggs. By the time 10a rolled around, I was damn near in tears. I didn't eat lunch until almost 2p, it was broiled shrimp, crabcake and string beans....I don't even remember chewing-just swallowing. Dinner was 2 bowls of chili, and I was stuffed.

I didn't exercise 'cause I was tied up with waiting for the no-show cable repair guy, and the late-ass mechanic. I was planning on doing the 4/12 calistenics, but by the time I digested all that chili, I said fuckit. I actually felt guilty for not exercising. I'm gonna do some ab work tonight (cruches and *gasp* six inches), and maybe eight warm inches afterwards.

LOL

Overall, I felt okay with the exception of some hell-a-ceous gas that developed the night before. It's that kinda gas that interupts your thought patterns, and god forbid if you're in your cube. If I let it out, it would permeate throughout the entire office and get me fired. Anthony said to expect that with healthy eating & exercising...I will become the master of the butt-trumpet.

2 Comments:

  • Good morning Devine Ones:

    Latryce I was not distracting you. You now you have you new toy on the brain. (No you can’t count that as exercise)LOL! I think I want to try the Ben-Wu balls question is where would I get time!! (Shut Up Latryce)

    Angie: The Kitty is still trying to keep sane. My spinning classes are on Tuesday & Thursday at 6am. I plan to go to the gym at 5am every morning and do weight training. Upper body Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Lower body Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday. Cardio will be everyday. I would like go to the gym twice a day but due to my work schedule I will be unable to. Let me now what you think of the spinning classes. P.S. You might want to invest in a bike seat cover, preferably gel for more cushions. No matter how much ass you have that shit hurts.

    Lisa: I’ve started the vinegar pills but I have yet to see results. I’m not sure if there is certain amount of calories I’m suppose to have with these pills or not. Oh sorry that the protein made you sick, but a tea or table spoon of that is worth one 12oz steak. Keep it up that shit will blow you up; weigh watchers Adkins or LA Weight Loss doesn’t have a diet plan for that.

    Tuesday:
    Breakfast: ½ a cup of granola cereal, one cup of coffee, and water.
    Lunch: Chicken strips and fires (they made me sick on my stomach) with water.
    Dinner: a chicken breast, and sweet ice tea.

    Wednesday:
    Breakfast: ½ a cup of granola cereal, one cup of coffee, and water.
    Lunch: 6 Chicken strips and water.
    Dinner: 6 Chicken strips and stir fry veggies (not even a table spoon full) and water.


    I hope to see you guy on Saturday for the Mall Walk!! Ladies no Shopping, (Latryce & Angie).

    ** I have been using my exercise log and I love it. It keeps me on track.

    **I have been taking a women’s multivitamin everyday, I think it has been helping with my energy level.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 11:11 AM  

  • Hey Y'all

    I am feeling the results of my workouts. My abs & arms are sore. I've been consistent with going to the gym since I started on Tuesday (applause’s please).

    Wednesday:
    Breakfast-Apple & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal & water
    Lunch- Turkey breast w/ gravy and mash potato (Boston Market Dinner)& water
    Dinner- Ham biscuit, (2) Deviled egg halves & Hot Green tea with honey instead of sugar
    Exercise- 20 min. on the elliptical machine/ worked on my abs, arms & pecks with weight machines.

    Thursday:
    Breakfast- Apple & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal & water
    Lunch- Rotisserie Chicken Breast, Salad w/ Low fat Thousand Island dressing and a roll w/ water
    Dinner- Ham biscuit, (3) Deviled egg halves, Iced tea
    Night Snack- A handful of Cheeze it (cheese crackers) Hot tea with honey & two famous Amos Chocolate chip cookies.
    Exercise- 25 min. on the elliptical machine/ worked on my abs, arms & pecks with weight machines.

    awwww Kitty, your keeping an exercise journal that's so good. I might do the same thing...your so inspirational.

    I feel good, and I Just love all of the support...
    Angela

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home