Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, January 24, 2005

Day One, Chicas!!!!

Girls, this is it! Our new home for chronicling our weightloss journey!

Let's play catch up.

Friday, I skipped breakfast, gorged myself on 2 small chicken salad on croissants & a lemon tart for lunch, and I ate a frozen pork chop dinner for dinner.
Saturday, I had a sausage, egg & cheese biscuit for breakfast, seafood platter for lunch, and leftover seafood platter for dinner--along with a smattering of chocolate chip cookies (2).
Sunday, I had 4 strips of bacon, cheese eggs and a pancake for breakfast, a tiny chicken sandwich for lunch, and a frozen pork chop dinner for dinner--with another smattering of choco chip cookies (2) and a bag of popcorn.

The only exercise I got was walking around the Home & Garden Expo, and a few blocks to an ATM & the car. I will get to Dance-Dance Revolution tonight.

I'm still feeling shitty, as I ate like a classic fat bitch over the weekend....but I dranks lots of water, though! To tell the truth, I've been in a funk lately, and that's making it even harder to get in gear.

If you like, register at www.discovery.com/health for the National Body Challenge. It has advice, tools, and a "body shaper" to help get you motivated. This might help me a tad bit.

I'm debating on giving Anthony this blog address...he said that he would come on here and talk shit to us....maybe I do need that to help get my ass in gear!

Any encouraging words, ladies?

4 Comments:

  • Goodmorning Divine Ones:

    This weekend was crazy I went to the Home and Garden Expo and walked until I was tired.
    Exercise point #1. Never wear cute shoes to power walk. Corns and bunions are so unsexy.

    Then I had lunch/dinner at the croaker Spot, the fish and shrimp meal with potatoes.
    Exercise point#2. Water with meals helps to fill you up so you eat less.

    I spent the remainder of the weekend working at my part time job, and cleaning my house. Exercise point #3. Doing house work is a great way to exercise and it keeps your mind off food.

    All in all I had a pretty good weekend I didn't eat that much. I hope all of you did just as well or better. I orderd a exercise journal but it has not come in yet, but as soon as it does I will be back in the gym getting working on the J-lo booty.

    Anthony's humorus antics would be a welcomed motivator. All we need is a daily fat joke from him to keep the cookies & chip off our mind.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 9:55 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 9:55 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 1:42 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home