Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Day Three- Let the Starvation Begin!

I "officially" started that 5-day jump start diet, and damn....it's a challenge!

For breakfast (that's right!), I ate an orange and a handful of peanuts. Lunch, I ate a small turkey wrap with lettuce, white american cheese and ranch dressing. Snacked on 2 slices of deli turkey meat. By 3:30, I thought my ribs were touching my spine I was so hungry.

I began craving oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. But, thanks to Teressa, I resisted the urge to print out that recipe & go home to bake...I ate an apple instead! For dinner, I had 2 slices of carved turkey w/ gravy & potatoes.

I'm kicking myself 'cause I didn't exercise, but I'm prepared to walk during my lunch break!!! I'll try Dance-Dance this weekend.

Overall, I have to keep reminding myself that I'm stronger than I've been behaving, and I can have a goodie or two on the weekend. Chocolate chip cookies, as good as they are, are not that serious, and I have to start acting like it.....yeah right. I LOVE to eat, and we need to get together for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner over the weekend girls!

2 Comments:

  • Good Morning Ladies,
    Yesterday was horrible emotionally. Which you will sabatoge any type of diet. I hate my job. Therefore I did not end the evening on a positive note.
    Breakfast: seven or eight french toast sticks w/ molasses and a cup of coffee.
    Mid Morning snack: pack of peanut butter nabs
    Lunch: tuna salad sandwich w/ lettuce, tomato and pickles and 1 & 1/2 bottles of Fruit 2 O water.
    Dinner: (which was horribly bad) Oddles of Noddles w/ two hot dogs and some bugles.
    No exercise. Yes I was a true fat bitch yesterday.


    By Teressa, at 8:00 AM  

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 PM  

  • Still sick...

    Okay, since I still have a cold my appetite has totally decreased, I have not had any cravings for junk food what so ever. I think I've found the ultimate dieting tool. Tonight I'm going to sit on the back porch with a baby tee-shirt on and some boy shorts, just so I can stay sick enough to not wanna eat.
    ---- I'm not joking or am I ummmmm!!!!

    But don't none of y'all try it and be blaming me for catching pneumonia.

    So yesterday, I ate some homemade chicken noodle soup (thanks to mommy) fruit cock tail a hand full of raisin brain cereal and tea.

    No exercise other than walking to class, VCU parking sucks, I really was not trying to walk 4 blocks last night.

    I'm still taking my vitamins; also I am paying close attention to the nutrition facts label on everything I buy!

    Angela

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home