Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Day Nine- Enough is Enough!!!!

5{each Diet is something! All is okay except for the breakfast limitations. I'm so fucking sick of eating eggs, that I'm just gonna drink green tea for breakfast instead, or at least alternate.

Teressa (or whoever is interested) this is a link for the plan

South Beach Guidelines



I ate 2 boiled eggs & canadian bacon for breakfast (surprise!); chicken strips for lunch; snacked on a bag of Doritos; and ate baked salmon w/ steamed broccoli for dinner.

I worked like Kizzy's daughter, setting up a 10x20 tradeshow booth in a hot ass room...lift that hay! tote that bale! Because of that, I didn't exercise.

Overall, I was tired as shit, 'cause Sunday, not only did I do some intense & vigorous "speed cleaning", I went for a brisk walk. Went to bed at about 11:30 (anybody that knows me, knows I'm in the bed around 9:30, 9:45). So when I woke up Monday morning, I felt great, but then began to loose steam around 9 a.m....AND had to set up that god-awful booth.

Add that with starting my period. Not a huge deal for me, but nonetheless, I hate being on it.

3 Comments:

  • Hey everyone!!!

    Lets see, Saturday for breakfast I ate two eggos and a glass of water. For lunch (1) chicken drummette and some tortilla chips with water. Dinner I had a cheese burger happy meal, for Dessert I ate vanilla yogurt.

    Sunday for breakfast, again I ate two eggos and a glass of water. Lunch I basically just had junk food...tortilla chips w/ cheese, 4 or 5 famous amos cookies and water. For dinner I had two boiled eggs two slices of toast and hot tea, for dessert I had a couple of famous amos cookies.

    No, I did not exercise at all this weekend. I was too weak!!

    Angela

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 PM  

  • I'm going to try to reply or give feedback on everyone's comments.

    Teressa, check out the link that's in the opening post...it lists EVERYTHING that you can and cannot eat for Phase 1 (which is 2 weeks). For sweets, you can eat sugar-free hard candy (Crystal Light makes some delicious ones), Fudgesicles & Popsicles(sugar-free), Jello (sugar free), and sugar substitutes.

    I read somewhere that you can have sugar-free desserts in general for Phase 1, but I'm not going to fool with it.

    Angie, why were you so weak? You looked pretty strong to me while you were picking out your dildos Saturday night. Are you sick again, for real?...I remember that you joked about losing weight while you're sick, and you want to stay sick.

    By Blogger Latryce, at 12:39 PM  

  • Hello ladies, now you know I am new to this and I started on Yesterday. 1/31 I haven't been eating much at all lately because I wasn't feeling well, but today I did have 2 pieces of fish and a salad and that was my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I only ate that because I felt like I needed something. Overall I can relate to Latryce with the pissing all I do is drink water and Crystal Light, once I feel better I think I will do just fine. Too much protein Sat. got me feeling bad I guess.


    Lisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home