Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Day Four- On a Roll!!!

This was an interesting day! Dare I say great day!

I've decided to go ahead & do the South Beach Diet, 2 week cleanse. Just to rid my body of the excess, and help wean it from my weaknesses. Afterwards, I'll be smart about my meals, and indulge occasionally.

For breakfast, I ate 2 boiled eggs- even though I knew that I'd get the poots. Lunch, I had another small turkey wrap. Snacked on a handful of peanuts. Dinner, I ate a bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken from McDonald's. I went to the grocery store & picked up a few things to help me on my way.

I EVEN EXERCISED!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, y'all. I walked a mile (briskly)....took me about 18 minutes to do it, even stretched and cooled down & shit! Got a chance to inhale the air, and pooted the entire time (thankd god I walked alone). And I felt GREAT the rest of the day!

Overall, I can't say it enough, I feel great- even mentally. I can't wait until the 2 weeks is up, though.

Are we getting together over the weekend, damnit????!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Fat Girl (stardate) Log- 6969:
    Yesterday I had a 1⁄2 cup of granola cereal for breakfast and one cup of coffee.
    Lunch: 2 hotdogs a 25 cent bag of Doritos, and water.
    Dinner: pineapple meatballs, rice, string beans, and water
    Today: Breakfast: 1⁄2 cup of granola cereal for breakfast and one cup of coffee. Oh and a banana nut muffin.
    Lunch: two pieces of grilled chicken breast, fries, and water.
    Dinner: not sure probably nothing.
    No exercise either day but I have received my workout log book and have all my exercise days mapped out.
    I have to say I have been more conscious of what I eat just because I don't want to look like the fat hungry girl in the group.
    Oh Angie: I looked in the mirror this morning and I did kind of resemble Hello Kitty. I think next book club meeting we should take our mesurments to see where we are and how far we still need to go. Devine Ones I hope you are all doing well and making progress!!

    By Blogger Latryce, at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home