Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, January 31, 2005

Days Six, Seven & Eight- The Weekend!

Whassup y'all!

I gotta play catch up for the weekend journal, so here goes:

FRIDAY- had the requisite poot-inducing boiled eggs & canadian bacon for breakfast; gorged myself on chicken & broccoli for lunch; skipped dinner; ate a tsp. of peanut butter for a snack. I did the 4/12 exercise again, this time focusing on calves and butt.

SATURDAY- nibbled on some nasty ass eggs with cheese and bacon from McDonald's for breakfast; ate chicken strips and collards for lunch; snacked on a couple of wing dings and chips and skipped dinner. Angie, I know you got a smart ass comment on the chips & ginger ale, but don't forget that you were right there with me, nukka. Being I went to Target, Sam's & the mall and was "woe out", I didn't exercise.

Because of that "fake me out" ass weather we had Saturday night, we didn't go to the Hyperlink for the martini sip.

SUNDAY- ate a 3 egg omelet with ham & cheese for breakfast; had 1 spinach, roma, broccoli & mozerella stuffed chicken breast with string beans for dinner. I walked a mile with a "sweat bag".

Overall, I felt great over the weekend. I dranks LOTS of water, and was in a good mood in general.

There's some debate going on about vinegar pills. Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

  • Let the Bull Shit begin:

    I have no clue of my last entry and I refuse to try to remember so I will start with Friday.

    Friday: Breakfast: ½ a cup of hot granola cereal,one cup of coffee and water.
    Lunch: six chicken fingers from Ettrick Deli and potato wedges.
    Dinner: 2pecies of fired fish with whit rice.

    Saturday: Breakfast: one bacon biscuit and apple juice box.
    Lunch: nothing
    Dinner: I plead the fifth for fear of self incrimination. Angie and Latryce I don’t want to hear it. Besides I see ya’ll did add in the tast test from the party. (But, I speak no evil).

    Sunday: Brakefast: I don’t remember.
    Lunch: Spicy chicken, with fries, and a sweet Ice Tea.
    Dinner: Slice of Pizza with water.

    Monday: Brakfast: ½ a cup of hot granola cereal, one cup of coffee and water.
    Lunch: two chicken breast, order of fries, and sweet ice tea.
    Dinner: Thanks to my fashion impaired friend, I lost my appetite.
    Exercise: 30mins on elliptical, and one hour of upper weight training.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home