Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Friday, February 04, 2005

Day Twelve- Bored Shitless

Don't forget about the mall walk Saturday at 9 a.m.

Breakfast was a tasty ham & egg scramble, with a sprinkle of cheese. Lunch was leftover chili. Dinner was steak diane w/broccoli- the steak was DELICIOUS (of course I made it), and I fixed smashed potatoes and dinner rolls for my son, and only had a handful of broccoli. My mouth was watering as I was smashing that potato and took the rolls out of the oven...so all I had to look forward to was the broccoli. Would you believe that critter wanted my broccoli, too? I couldn't get mad, as I know that he eats alot- so I shared the broccoli with him, and I was still hungry and that's why I ate 3 pieces of steak.

I didn't exercise much- Anthony reminded me to walk around with my stomach sucked in, and I made a conscious effort the entire day! I used to do that long ago, but stopped...now I'm trying to make it habit again. At home, I did 50 crunches, and the first 25 made my stomach muscle cramp so bad I thought about taking a pregnancy test! I did some bullshit stretching and boxing warmup...that was it.

Overall, I really need to step up my in-home cardio. I think I get bored too quick, or just not motivated enough to get going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home