Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Day 16- Let the Truth Be Known!

Okay, we don't need no hater-ations in this dancerie!

SOME people are attempting to sabbotage my efforts with liquor and Super Bowl food, but being the determined lioness I am, I'm spinning that shit to my benefit:

YES, I did take home some hot wings (and it won't 10), ribs & meatballs....but I'm going to eat them sparingly over the next day. SO THERE!

YES, I did indulge in a alcoholic beverage or two, but I sweated that shit out. TAKE THAT!

LOL...you guys crack me the hell up.

I took a nice vacation day yesterday, and spent it running around like a happy ass gerbil. I skipped breakfast accidently (messing around with my mom); had some of the driest popcorn chicken known to man for lunch; ate a salad from McDonald's for dinner.

I didn't exercise, but does spending hours at Home Depot, Walmart (yuck) and Target count? If not, I'll make up for it.

Overall, I'm still feeling good and taking the One-A-Day WeightSmarts (Target in Chester had them on clearance y'all- $4.18 for 70 tablets). We're hitting the Tobacco Company tonight for the Fat Tuesday celebration...I pray to Fat Burn gods that I don't overdo anything.

Wanna reschedule the mall walk for this Saturday????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home