Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Day 18- Almost There (thank God for that)

Guess what, Gay Eskimos!

Tommorrow is the last day of the induction! (that's a shame that I'm excited). Dieting will be easier now that I have more choices. The induction bores the hell out of me...I hate eating the same things over & over (because most of what's allowable, I hate; what I like is few & far between). Anthony & A.T. have been telling me that it's about lifestyle change and not dieting....I agree, but I think that the induction gave me discipline and knowledge (I had to put some thought into my meals). I cheated here & there (drank a couple of sodas, mixed drinks & fried foods), but not that often.

I drank a cup of cocoa, with marshmallows for breakfast...I couldn't take that sugar-free mud anymore. For lunch, I had popcorn shrimp, fish, a tiny piece of pork rib & a can of Pepsi. Dinner was Lisa's Super Bowl leftovers- 7 meatballs, 3 hot wings & 2 ribs...you can say that I picked over that 'cause I only ate the lean meat from the wings & ribs.

I did my walk/run for 2 miles and wore a sweat bag...and I'm proud to say that I can run a full lap now! Remember when I started I could only do the curve of the track...progress is in clear view. Also, I'm progressing from a brisk walk, to more of that power/speed walk pace.

Overall, I feel good. I'm still doing the Weight Smart pills and not breaking into tiny sweats. I want to buy some light weights for my home calistenics....Target here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home