Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Day 17- Why Do I Feel Fat?

Greetings, Gay Eskimos!

I'm approaching the end of my 2 week South Beach induction, and I need to decide what I'm gonna do afterwards. I want to do a South Beach / low calorie fusion type deal until I can get my eating under control. I've been skipping breakfast because I'm fed up with eggs, but after the induction, I can do fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, granola & such (good carbs).

For breakfast, I drank cocoa with no sugar and it tasted just like fresh mud...don't worry about how I know what fresh mud tastes like. Lunch was shrimp, fish and string beans from Captain D's. Dinner was coconut shrimp and 3 Cosmopolitans.

I know, I know...no alcohol while on the diet. But peer pressure is a bitch!

Yes, I blame you Tonya.

Yes, I blame you Angie.

Yes, I blame you Lisa.

I didn't exercise, but I cut a little rug with an amazingly tall white guy at the Tobacco Company. Let's see, I had on heels which makes me about 6 feet, and I came to his chin or nose, can't remember- so he was a good 6'4 - 6'5. Climb-able indeed. I would count the dancing, but I didn't do that much- though I did sweat a bit. So I must make it up.

Overall, I'm feeling good. No one said anything about the mall walk on Saturday, and Saturday is my 2 week weigh-in (crossing fingers). The induction claims to help you loose between 8 - 13 pounds, but I've been feeling fat lately. I just came off my period last Thursday, so I shouldn't be bloated.

I really want to get back in gear with my walk/runs...maybe twice a week. And I want to start doing the home-calistenics again. And I want to jump rope on my lunch break.

I'll try this:
Home Calistenics- Mon., Wed.
Walk/Run- Tues., Thurs.
Jump Rope- Fri.

You heard it here first, y'all. And I encourage you guys to pledge an exercise schedule. I'll do what I can to help you develop one (based on your goals & obstacles), and keep you motivated.

And remember, you're the only Gay Eskimo in our tribe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home