Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Days 25 - 30: So bad, but oh so goooood!

Due to my vacation & inability to post updates from my home computer, this blog has gotten WAY behind!

I'll try to play catch up, please bear with me. This post is the days I missed, the next post will be for yesterday.

Wednesday (16th) was a blur...I ATTEMPTED to do Pilates on Wednesday, but only got through a little more than half of the phase 1 workout. That shit really is hard. I can't remember what I ate, but I ate sensibly.

Thursday (17th) was also a blur...I remember eating a bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken for dinner. I was supposed to go on my walk/run, but waiting for that mechanic again, I couldn't...I did Pilates instead and actually finished the phase 1 workout. I'll try to work up to doing the phase 1 & 2, but I'll take it slow for now.

Friday (18th) I started my vacation. I indulged in a wonderfully greasy, diarrhea inducing cheesesteak omelet from Waffle House for breakfast. Since I ate a late breakfast, I skipped lunch...or spent lunch on the toilet. Dinner, we all went to Friday's and I ate like a ravenous bitch...a mozzerella stick, chicken quesadillas, grilled chicken meal and a hefty slice of vanilla bean cheesecake. I was bad Friday, but it felt GOOOOOD!

I managed to walk the 2 miles before I went to dinner...didn't do any running 'cause I wanted my shins to heal a bit.

Saturday (19th) I ate at Denny's for breakfast...a few bites of pancakes, a meat lover's scramble, a bite or two of toast...and yes it was gooood! Skipped lunch again, went with the crew to a "new" restaurant in Petersburg called Snoopy's. I wondered outloud if Charles Schultz (RIP) would have a problem with them using his mascot as their mascot. Ate a cheesesteak on texas toast, some fresh fries and it was goooood!

I did weights, concentrating on triceps & biceps.

Sunday (20th) I skipped breakfast accidently 'cause I was busy running around to prepare dinner. Dinner was a wonderful meatloaf that I cooked, with smashed potatoes, cabbage (compliments of mom) and rolls from Golden Corral. And it was goooood!

Did the phase 1 Pilates, and I did weights, this time concentrating on my chest & back.

Monday (21st), I ate cereal for breakfast, 3 chicken wings & corn on the cob for lunch- dinner was coconut shrimp, two cheddar bay biscuits, and I won't count those nasty ass veggies Red Lobster tried to pass off on me as "the new way to cook them". Fuck that; half raw broccoli IS NOT al-dente...save that "al-dente" shit for pasta, and steam the broccoli like you know how you're supposed to!

I did phase 1 workout of Pilates, and weights (chest & back).

Overall, I felt good but guilty. I ate so much crap that I should not have, but it was gooood! So when I go weigh in this Saturday, and have gained more weight, at least I'll know why this time....I would have earned the pounds fair & square.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home