Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Day 23- A Rebel, an Outlaw, a Gangsta.

I'm still not over the fact that I haven't loss any weight. A.T. reminded me that I could have loss inches & gained muscle....perhaps, but I'm not convinced. I got an even better diet & fitness journal to track more details about my get in shape plan....and I have already deviated from it. I'm

I skipped breakfast again, lunch was a hearty helping of leftover chicken, brown rice & broccoli. Dinner was 1 wing, 1 potato skin, 1 hot buttered roll that riveled sex and shrimp alfredo. This dinner was at O'Charleys on Valentine's Day, by the time we got back, it was almost 8:30 and I didn't feel like exercising.

Overall, I'm still feeling shitty. I'm starting to get rebellious about my eating; why should I care if I'm not going to get the results that I want...I feel as though I'm wasting my time.

Sure I sound like a whiney, cry-baby bitch, but I'm being real about how I'm feeling. I guess I'll get over it soon.

Also, I didn't get the bonus that I was anticipating at work...they suck. AGAIN, I'm still pissed about the no-weight loss...it sucks. The BCBGirls shoes that I wanted isn't available in my size...that sucks. I'm the only one that has been sticking to the blog entry...y'all suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home