Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, February 14, 2005

Days 20, 21 and 22- Lights Getting Dimmer; Party's Almost Over

What a fucked up weekend....

Friday: I skipped breakfast accidently. For lunch had a VERY tasty chicken salad sandwich on multi-grain bread. This bread actually had chunks of stuff in it, like sunflower seed, and these tiny yellow balls...I'm guessing they were flax seeds. Dinner was a nasty ass chicken caesar wrap from Chic-Fil-A.

I tried to jump rope, but couldn't get my shit together to do it. First off, I was doing it in jeans and a Tshirt like a dumbass, then, my sneakers kept coming untied and hanging up in the rope. Needless to say, I got down to the last 45 seconds of a 5 minute session and quit. I AM NOT A QUITTER, but I quit that shit 'cause I was frustrated.

Saturday: I had a fruit cup from Chic-Fil-A for breakfast; ate 8 (that's right) 8 TACOS FOR LUNCH...skipped dinner as a result of. Why did you eat 8 tacos you may ask? Because I weighed myself that morning and actually GAINED a pound!

GAINED A POUND OVER TWO WEEKS WORTH OF DIETING & EXERCISE!!!!! What the Fuck?!!!! I don't know what happened or what I did wrong. Anthony told me go to another scale, because it doesn't sound right. I agree, because all that low portion & carb cutting shit I did should have shown SOMETHING on the scale. I was so discouraged & depressed, I reverted to my old habit of eating & shopping. I went to Target to get a scale, but got a Pilates DVD instead. I'm going to replace my in-home calistenics on Mondays & Wednesdays with Pilates, and do them on Saturday (OR Sunday) instead.

I power walked 2 miles in the mall, and thought I was gonna run over the "Striders" that were there. Though I felt a little out of place & guilty about zooming past them, I'd do it again, 'cause I can look at different things & be distracted while I walk, versus thinking about nothing but finishing when I'm at the track.

Sunday: Ate a bowl of Banana Nut Bread cereal (has whole grain flakes) for breakfast, ate a chili-cheese dog & a few fries for lunch (snacked on a White Chocolate, Macadamia cookie 'cause I'm still reeling from my weigh-in, and Tonya forced me); had chicken with brown rice & broccoli for dinner.

I tried the Pilates, and yes that shit is hard. I got through halfway & stopped because my hip (that's right, my hip) was cramping up on me. But I'm gonna conquer this

Overall, I felt discouraged because of my weigh in. I'm not going to stop because I'm too determined to let it get me down...plus the 2 pairs of shoes from Nine West helped ease the pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home