Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Day 39- In a Funky Ass Mood

I wasn't myself. I was in this funk that I couldn't shake to save my life, and because of it, I was a lazy slob all day.

Breakfast was boiled eggs & bacon. After that bout with chest gas yesterday, you'd think that I would stay away from something like damn boiled eggs. Lunch was a turkey wrap with ranch dressing, snacked on an orange and a bowl of cereal because I was so fucking hungry. Dinner was tuna fish on toasted bread....white bread at that. I don't feel bad about it, because I have cut WAAYY back on eating white bread.

Like I said before, I was in a funk, and all I wanted to do was lay around when I got home from work. I ate my tuna late, and the only exercise I did was 4/20 weights for triceps & biceps. I didn't do Pilates, and I felt a "tad" guilty about it. Oh well, fuckit.

Overall, I just felt shitty. I'm on my last day of period, and it's so light that it's really not there. I don't know what the hell is up...and where the fuck is everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home