Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Day 37- Dashed Dreams of Nudity

Monday, Monday, Monday....I had a vacation day, and was planning on lounging around the house, possibly in the nude, like Queen Sheba. Am I the only one that likes to lounge around partially naked? I like to clean up partially clad, listening to music. Then Chesterfield schools decided to close for a "fake-me-out" snow day. Needless to say, I've been listening to my son's music & hearing him badger & harrass his friends....I love him so much, but could beat him with a pillow.

Breakfast was a ham & egg scramble, lunch was a turkey & ham club roll that I made (with white bread) and I skipped dinner...wasn't hungry, that roll filled me up!

I did weights, progressing from 4/15 to 4/20 and concentrating on my chest & back. I also combined Pilates phase 1 and 2 and am happy that I lived through it. Like I said that Climb the Tree shit ain't no joke, but as I do it more, I'll get better.

Overall, I'm tired of this period. The Core class made things heavier than normal, hopefully that means I'll finish sooner...I got plans this weekend. Mwah ha ha ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home