Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Days 34, 35 & 36- I'm feeling like a new person

This weekend was fantastic! I have a renewed sense of purpose, and feel motivated more than ever now!

Friday: Ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast, lunch was chicken salad on multigrain bread (you gotta try it!), and dinner was the same....tastes so good, I doubt if I could get tired of it.

I didn't exercise, I was so busy, that by the time I settled down at home, it was getting late & I didn't feel up to it. Promised myself that I would double up on Saturday.

Saturday: Ate a ham & egg scramble for breakfast, lunch was a few pieces of jerk chicken- dinner was a few wing dings, fruit & chips....Book Club food.

I didn't exercise, because Anthony & Fanecha stopped by to cook the food for the meeting, and I was horribly distracted. By the time I got to the club meeting, I was starving. Anthony called himself warning me about the chip & dip intake "you'll be calling crying because you ain't losin' weight!" he barked in my ear. Gotta love him.

BUT!

I weighed & measured myself, and I lost 3 pounds and 3 inches total! I really feel great about that! 3 pounds doesn't sound like a lot for a month, but I'm exercising & building muscle and I'm doing it at a reasonable pace. I've loss a half inch in my waist, an inch in my thighs and an inch in my bust! I even tried on this button up shirt that I bought from Express in January. It's a size 12, and I couldn't button it over the dairy twins, Helga & Olga. The highest button that I could close was just below my breasts, and that was squeezed so tight that I thought the button would go rocketing off & put somebody's eye out. I tried that sucker on, and I can button that bitch!!!! The buttons are still screaming across the boobs, but the one below them doesn't fit tight at all, and my stomach isn't bulging out.

Sunday: I screwed up big time...had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, lunch was a bacon ranch salad, dinner was another bowl of cereal.

At 1 o'clock, I went to the gym with my son & Tonya and went to a Core class. This is where you get on a balance post, and do exercises that concentrate on your abs. An hour long class, I made it 25 minutes through because I was dehydrated. I ate cereal for breakfast, and only drank maybe 6 ounces of water before that class. I was so nauseous I couldn't stand. After a half an hour of rest, I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and went home angry at myself...I know better.

We then went to Richmond to go to Dick's Sporting Goods. I bought a sweet Nike sports bra on sale for $15 (regular $30), a Cardio Book Camp dvd to use on Saturdays & when I can't go to the track, and a few things for Cam.

Overall, the weight loss, as small as it is, has me motivated and feeling positive. I came on my period a day early, blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home