Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Day 38- Burping & Below Freezing

I had the worse gas, in my chest thankfully, and it would not go away. I burped like a drunken mechanic, and no matter what I did, it wouldn't stop.

Back to business...

...breakfast was a rancid cup of yogurt. I say rancid, because I left it on my desk for an hour, and when I opened it, it changed consistency; lunch was fish, popcorn shrimp and string beans; dinner was a bowl of cereal.

Went to the track with Anthony, and power walked 2 miles. It was so fuckin' cold, even with gloves, tights, 2 tshirts and a sweat bag, that wind whipped straight through my ass....because of the cold, I didn't run. Could have, just didn't. I also did 4/15 weights for my shoulders and 4/20 crunches.

Overall, I feel great still. My son comments on how my attitude changed for the better since I've been working out. He still snickers at me when he sees me in my workout clothes. I could beat him with a pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home