Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Day 44- When You're Climbing Up a Ladder, and You Feel Something Splatter....

I don't know what was going on with me yesterday, but it hit me all of a sudden. I came home from work, was startled by my son coming through the back door (he wasn't home when I got there), and the rest is history. I'm sitting on the toilet thinking of what I ate that may have triggered it. Couldn't think of anything out of the ordinary, except that I couldn't go Friday & Saturday. Saturday, I drank some apple cider to help things out, and my mom wanted me to sample some spicy collards. Sunday was normal. But yesterday....

Breakfast was an orange & yogurt. Lunch was leftover grilled chicken pesto & rice. Dinner was a bowl of chili.

I wasn't in the mood to work out, but I forced myself. Did the 4/20 weights for chest & back. I increased the weight for my chest to 10 pounds; sounds like a little foo-foo deal, but I bulk up VERY easy and it's recommended that women do very low weights & high reps. I noticed that doing 6 pounds didn't tire me at all while working my chest, so I increased it. Started doing the Pilates, and halfway through the first part I had to stop. I couldn't believe it! And I couldn't finish, either. I just felt really nauseous & tired after the last toilet run....so I stopped.

Overall: I felt happy that the sun was shining & it was warm outside, but that damn diarrhea sent me through a loop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home