Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, March 07, 2005

Days 41, 42 & 43- Bust a Move

What going on peoples?

This weekend started out slow & boring, but then turned out to be pretty decent. I didn't go to Maryland with Amp & the gang, because I was broke & depressed.

C'est la vie!

Friday: Ate an orange & a cup of yogurt for breakfast. Had 4 chicken wings, collards and a tasty lemon tart for lunch. Dinner was a bowl of cereal. I did the 4/20 calisthenics concentrating on my butt & calves, and the full Pilates workout. I'm concentrating more on the challenging moves from here on out (before, it was a mixture of modified & challenging). I'm still having problems with the Teaser, and Climb the Tree (left leg) makes me wanna cry- I can do the right leg, but that left leg...

I did a preview of the Cardio Boot Camp dvd, and that shit ain't no joke. There's this chick (somebody Mallet), and she sounds like a female Schwartzenneger (sp?)...chopping up sentences and shit with this thick ass accent. And there's this crazy sounding music playing, and two motherfuckers in the corner playing bongo drums! And she's going through the reps with no discernable pattern or logic. It was funny, because her little group was fucking up...missing beats and shit. As the sets went on, the reps became more predictable, or at least you knew what to do then. I sat there with my mouth wide open. There are 3 workouts, all 15 minutes....I'm in serious trouble.

Saturday: This was a strange ass day. I couldn't get it together. It was cold & rainy, then the lights went out from 11:30 til almost 3, and I just layed around. Breakfast was ham & egg scramble, lunch was chicken nuggets from Wendy's. Then all of a sudden, the bottom fell out & I was starving...so I ate a ham & cheese sandwich on Wonder Bread and that shit tasted so fuckin' good. Anthony returned from Maryland from the Amish Market run, and brought back turkey bacon & my favorite, a steak roll. Let me tell you about this damn steak roll. It's simple: thinly sliced, chopped ribeye- like you would find on a cheesesteak; a little cheese all wrapped in pretzel dough & baked to a golden goodness. He gave me two. I ate one for dinner, then my son comes home and tells me he's hungry at like 10:30 p.m. I gave him the second one to eat, telling him that it's my favorite thing to eat, and he better not mess over it...he didn't, he actually loved it with his "I don't eat cheeseburgers"- picky ass.

I was supposed to do ab work and the Cardio Boot camp. I sat on my ass in a cold house, listening to the rain instead.

Sunday: A much better day. The sun was shining, it was kind of warm outside, and that alone made me feel good. I'm a Leo, born 7/28 during the hottest period of the summer. I need sunlight and warmth for my personality. Maybe it's a mental thing, but I know that on days like that I'm in my element. Breakfast was turkey bacon, scrambled eggs with cheese. Lunch was an awful bacon ranch salad from McDonald's, and they are usually pretty good. Dinner was grilled chicken w/pesto and rice.

My son & I went to American Family Fitness for the last day of Family Fit Days. Did I tell y'all how much I hate that place? Anyway, I went to the Cardiobox class. It was an hour long, I made it all of 40 minutes, took a 7 minute break, and came back for the last 7 minutes. Then I got on the elliptical for 10 minutes.

Overall: I gotta say that I could have felt better, but then I could have felt worse. I think that I'm getting addicted to working out (which is a good thing), because I just feel better when I do...when I don't, I don't feel right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home