Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Friday, March 04, 2005

Day 40- Tired of this Cold Ass Weather

Spring is right around the corner, and I'm glad that my fitness mission is well under way! I'm ready to get out into the air, travel, hang out, and look good in something tiny.

Until then....

...breakfast was boiled eggs & bacon. Lunch was a chicken medley of chinese takeout (chicken & broccoli, general tsao, pepper chicken). Dinner was several spoonfuls of leftover tunafish & the chinese takeout. I was starving at lunch time, with this nagging hunger headache that was over & behind my right eye.

I did the 2 mile walk/run by myself (with the requisite sweat bag), and 4/20 calisthenics on quads & hamstrings.

Overall, I'm not feeling very chipper as I'm broke as a joke. I went into Books A Million, and saw this book entitled "Young, Fabulous & Broke) by Suze Orman...I need that book. I'm proud that I'm still sticking to eating decently/healthy & exercising, I'm gonna start talking shit soon to everybody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home