Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Day 45- The Dumb & Determined

The longer I exercise, the more stupid mistakes I make, the more I learn.

Breakfast was some of the tastiest turkey bacon I've ever ate with boiled eggs, ate leftover chili for lunch, and the worse processed shit known to man for dinner: 2 frozen chicken patties on white bread. That shit was utterly nasty! I did bake a small batch of oatmeal-milk chocolate chip cookies from scratch, and they were SO delicious! I ate four of those fuckers...

...I go to the track to get my walk/run on, and the wind is blowing every bit of 100mph. I'm bundled up real good with gloves, a scarf, 2 tshirts, sweatbag and hoodie...and I take off with some old sneakers that I dug out of my closet. I only managed to do one mile, and run one lap. The wind was overbearing, and my sneakers were too tight. I had to give up because my leg went numb. And I had the nerve to try to run with all those layers on & with my head wrapped up in a quasi-turban. I do some dumb shit sometimes.

Overall: I felt okay, and fabulously guilty after I ate those cookies. I wish I could have finished my run, and I didn't do any calisthenics either. Next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home