Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Friday, March 11, 2005

Day 47- Sidetracked for Sake of Toga

Thursday wasn't too bad, folks.

Breakfast was skipped...well, I drank a cup of cocoa. Lunch was fish & popcorn shrimp. Dinner was skipped too. I've been preparing for the mighty Toga soiree, and for the past two days, the preparation has taken over my evenings.

I made it to the track for my 2 mile walk/run. I actually ran for 2 and a half laps this time, increased from 2. I put on the requisite sweat bag, and yes, I sweated like a sick pig in a pork factory. I was supposed to do weights, but didn't happen.

Overall: I can't wait until I can weigh in Saturday. I'm having a sinking feeling that I haven't lost anymore weight, and probably not much by the way of inches, either. I re-evaluated my exercise plan, and I not only need to increase the intensity of my workout, I need to increase the frequency. I'll let you guys know what I've come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home