Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Day 52- Still Haven't Gotten It Together

What's going peoples?

I still haven't gotten my act together to get back on track with exercising, but I've come up with a solution- but first, I'll do the eats.

I skipped breakfast again...accidently, as I was about to walk out of the door to go to work, and realized that I didn't fix anything. I've had a lot on my mind, and I'm guessing that's what happened. Lunch was a tasty, yet overpriced, chicken club wrap from Arby's. Dinner was 4 chicken wings at 10:00. I had some things to do around the house, and a mandatory booty call that I felt obligated to keep, and by the time all that was done, it was late...I eat that late ever again.

I went to the track, and did the 2 mile walk/run. I'm pleased to announce that I've kicked up my running distance to 3 laps!!! No, not 3 consecutive laps yet- I walk a few laps, run one, walk a few and so on. I'd like to progress to the point where I can run more than one lap straight, but...baby steps. Remember when I could only run the curve of the track? I've been able to do a full lap, and I do it 3 times...ya heard? THREE times! I was supposed to do weights, but again, I got busy (in more ways than one), and didn't have a chance to do them. The solution? Do weights on my lunch break! By the time I get home, all that I have to do is the Pilates, track or boot camp, and I'm done!

Overall: I feel good. I feel better because I'm getting things done around the house in preparation for spring. I have to shampoo the carpets, wash the walls, paint my room and a bunch of other crap, but I'll do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home