Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, March 14, 2005

Days 48, 49 & 50- Party & Bullshit

This weekend was a whirlwind. I didn't do anything by way of exercising, and I really need to get back on track.

Friday: I ate a small bowl of cereal for breakfast, a personal pan pizza (italian sausage with pepperoni) for lunch, and dinner was a few chicken wings & some fruit. Before y'all start cracking on me about the pizza, that was first time I've eaten pizza in 48 days or longer!!! It was very tasty, I'll do my best to not eat it again for another month, and honestly, as tasty as it was, it didn't sit well on my stomach.

Nope, I didn't exercise because of the Toga Party...and damn, did we party! I had a blast, and it was really needed to get away & let loose.

Saturday: Breakfast was bacon, 2 scrambled eggs w/cheese and a few bites of pancakes. Lunch was skipped, dinner was a chicken sandwich on a regular bun, with bacon & cheese. That was pretty darn tasty, too!

I didn't exercise, 'cause I was still trying to recouperate from the Toga Party. I cleaned up the house a bit, and just laid around.

Sunday: I skipped breakfast accidently (I was engrossed in cleaning up the house), ate turkey bacon & a bowl of cereal for lunch, and dinner was a frozen pork chop meal. Didn't exercise this day either.

I weighed in & DID NOT LOOSE A POUND. I haven't officially measured myself, but I will tonight.

Somethings gotta give, folks. I've made a commitment to make my workout more intense...doing 3 to 4 days of cardio instead of 2. Strength training (toning) muscle groups 2 days a week instead of one (to progress to 3). I'm proud of myself for getting to where I am now, but now it's time to pick things up. I've conditioned my body, increased my physical activity and improved my mental well being...now it's time to loose some weight & inches.

'TIL NEXT TIME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home