Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Day 51- Must Focus, Must Concentrate

Okay, I REALLY need to get my shit together. There are so many things that I need to do in addition to exercise, but I've been procrastinating like a mother...

...Breakfast was turkey bacon & boiled eggs. Lunch was a medley of chicken entrees from the chinese buffet take-out place. Dinner was skipped because I was bullshitting.

It's hard to stay on track when you have to take care of home, do some sewing, exercise and tend to booty calls all before your 9:45p bedtime. I did do the full Pilates workout, but didn't do any weights like I was supposed to. I got tied up on the phone, didn't sew, went to bed at 10:45 and didn't make it to my booty call, either. I felt bad about it. I measured myself, and I've lost about 2 more inches total.

Overall: I need to get back on track. Mentally I'm fine, but again, I feel guilty for not being on point like I once was. I'll get it together, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home