Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Day 58- The Blahs on the First Day of Spring

I was PMSing really bad on Friday, but yesterday was tad better. I'm trying to get caught up on my bills, and everything that I'm attempting to do has been failing miserably. So much for having a positive attitude.

Breakfast was a strip & a half of turkey bacon. As I mentioned before, I like the maple bacon better than plain, and all I have left is plain....the plain is starting to taste horrible to me, I'll feed the rest of it to my dog. Lunch was a few wing dings- I know that I shouldn't have eaten them, but I figured since I was broke and it was free, go for it. Dinner was leftover curry shrimp.

I did the 4/20 weights & calisthenics, and was supposed to do Pilates, but after having it out with my son & finding out that I still couldn't file my taxes, I said fuckit and went to bed.

Overall, as mentioned before, between the PMS & things not going smoothly in my life right now, I'm feeling a tad shitty. Thankfully, the weather is warming up and soon, I'll be in my element as the Lioness.

*roar*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home