Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Day 53- Doin' It, Doin' It and Doin' It Well

I can't say enough how much I love my exercise journal. I can plan, re-evaluate and tweak my workout on paper, AND track my weight, measurements & heart rate....and it's a huge motivation tool as well.

Breakfast was boiled eggs & turkey bacon. Lunch was another expensive ass wrap from Arby's...I got the cheddar jack chicken wrap, and it didn't taste all that good. Dinner was some tasty, tender smothered porkchops with rice pilaf and broccoli....full of fat & calories, but damnit, it was good.

I managed to do my 4/20 calisthenics & weights on my lunch break, and Pilates at home. It helped out tremendously, as I wouldn't have been able to do all of that at home & cook. I'm taking on more challenging angles and improving my form with Pilates, and that shit really kicked my ass. Basically, the closer you get to a 30-45 degree angle, AND rotate your knees outward in the Pilates stance, the harder your abs have to work....for my beginners Pilates-Heads, that's for the Hundred, Double leg stretch and Teasers.

Overall: I'm happy that I'm getting back on track, and know that I'm progressing with Pilates. As unorganized as I am, and being a huge procrastinator, it's important for me to stay focused on what's going on in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home