Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Friday, March 18, 2005

Day 54- Ooooo, it burns!

After all the exercises that I've done over the past month and a half, my abs have never hurt this bad. I've never felt this type of burn, or so abused in my life....and I'll do it all again!

Breakfast was turkey bacon & boiled eggs, lunch was leftover smothered pork chop & rice, dinner was the last of the smothered pork chop & rice. I'm not fixing that shit again for a long, long, long time....as good as it is, I'm sick of eating it.

Boy, did I ever exercise! I did the 4/20 on my lunch break, and I'll break it down for you.

I did lateral raises, lunges, hip raises and 160 reps of ab work. First note, doing shoulder exercises will make you feel like a little bitch, as you get further into the sets, your shoulders are hurting til you can hardly lift them....and that's with pissy 3 pound weights. Second note, ab work is a beast- I did reverse crunches & the bicycle. I told Anthony that I felt great resistance doing the bicycle, but overall it wasn't that difficult, then he told me that I counted wrong. I did a "one-one, two-two" count- he said that it should have been a "one, two, three ONE" count.

How in the hell can I live through "one, two, three ONE"????? Needless to say, next time I do them, it'll be the correct count. Third note, I HATE MY CARDIO BOOT CAMP DVD!!! Remember when I told you about that crazed woman Tonya Mallet? I attempted the workout for the first time last night since I couldn't go to the track because of the rain. Out of a 15 minute set, I made it through 7 minutes, 24 seconds...that's right, half-way....and I ain't mad.

Overall: My abs are sore for the first time ever, but that tells me that I did some serious work. I really hope that I'm not doing this stuff in vain, because I'm seeing some slow ass results. I'm really considering taking Hydroxy-Cut to help me loose the fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home