Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Friday, September 30, 2005

Day 5, re-dux- Rethinking the Workout

Non eventful day.

Breakfast was skipped, lunch was a ham & grilled chicken melt (and I cheated with some "fripps"- fried thin slices of potatoes), dinner was a bowl cardboard granules & milk.

Speaking of Grape Nuts, either I really laid on the sugar or I'm starting to get used to the taste, as I ate the entire bowl.

Did not make it to my ab class, but I did 30 minutes of cardio & upper body weights. I noticed that as I got into about 10 minutes of cardio, I wasn't sweating...so I kicked up the resistance level of the machine. I've been planning to increase my duration on cardio machines starting Sunday, but I may need to increase the resistance as well...we'll see.

Overall: wasn't too bad of a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home