Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Day 66- Old Ass Snail

Breakfast was a can of pears & some wheat thins. Lunch was a salad from Ukrop's. Dinner was chicken strips & collard greens.

I went to the track with Anthony & Fanecha...don't know what the hell happened with Tonya. I'm up to 2 1/2 miles now, and I'm still running 3 laps. My shins are really starting to bother me. Before, they would hurt then go away. The pain hasn't gone anywhere yet...I need to start icing them down & buy some shoes. I also noticed how slow I jog. I feel like an old ass snail on a track with squirrels. I call myself "pacing", and maybe I'm doing it right, but damn I'm slow!

Overall: Still broke, but maintaining. It's hard to feel positive when your mental state is cloudy. Other than that, it was a BEAUTIFUL day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home