Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Day 67- I Must Be Cursed by the Shit Gods

This was the day from hell! It's been one of those days that make you stop and wonder "Damn, did I shit on somebody recently? Did I just fuck somebody over? Why am I going through this bullshit???"

I leave for work, my car breaks down. I call Virginia Power to see if I can get an extension on my $370 cut-off notice, they tell me no. I rush to the payment place after work through fucked up, rush hour traffic, only to find out that they stopped taking payments 10 minutes ago. In other words, bitch does me no justice in describing how I felt.

Breakfast was boiled eggs & bacon. Lunch was a wrap from Arby's. Dinner was a bowl of cereal.

I didn't officially exercise, but I did dance for an hour and sweated like a dog in China. I love dancing...

Overall: If you didn't get the picture of how I felt in the first paragraph....I don't want to call you stupid, but if you didn't get it, damn!
LOL...just kiddin' you know I love y'all.

Well, since I'm on a "bitch-a-thon" roll, where the hell is everybody. Tonya wrote her little reply yesterday, and probably won't do it again for another 2 months (luv ya, Bo-Bitty), but where are the rest of y'all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home