Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Days 10-16: Off Track Again

Due to the Virginia State University Homecoming gathering that I planned, I didn't stick to my workout or eating regimen. The only day that I went to the gym was Tuesday, and it was a Funk Aerobics class. I ate like a crazy person, and believe it or not, I don't feel entirely guilty. I now understand that there will be times like this, and the changes that I'm making are for life.

I did lots of cleaning and yard work throughout the week in preparation of, though. And Saturday, I got really toasted at my gathering....cursed 99 banana & Creme de Cacao shots! Sunday was a day of cleaning and recuperating, and yesterday was pretty much the same.

Back on track from here on out! (or at least try)

1 Comments:

  • Hey Latryce, never feel guilty. Just remember your goal. Always keep that in the back of your mind.

    Taking classes is the easiest way to get exercises in because you think to yourself, "It's only 45 minutes." Then it is over an done with.

    You may want to try The Master Cleanse. I am the BIGGEST skeptic when it comes to fads, but this was not a weight loss program. It is a cleanse. Actually, I really just thought of it as a cleanse. My Aunt talked me into it, so I did it. I never felt hungry for the 14 days. I did have the caffeine withdrawal headaches the first two days. And by day four, I was ten pounds less. But, to each thier own and everybody body works differently. (Ugh! I sound like an infomercial) You can Google The Master Cleanse for a PDF to learn more about it.

    Dreaming of Size 8 Jeans too (sigh),

    K

    By Blogger ksavage, at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home