Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Friday, October 14, 2005

Days 18 & 19- Sidetracked Like a Mutha!

Wednesday Entry:

I'm not scheduled to workout on Wednesdays, but I at least should eat sensibly...right?

Ha!

I skipped breakfast (again). Lunch was a crabcake dinner from Captain D's- t'was 2 crabcakes, wild rice, a small salad, baked potato & breadstick. Dinner was 5 tacos with shredded cheese.

I come home from work, and the dog (her name is Sweetpea) tried to get out of the house by escaping through a window. AND she took a crap in the house. Now, she's 4 years old and is immaculately housetrained, so I know that she was stressed or bothered to the point of having an accident- nonetheless, I couldn't help but imagine how long it would take me to make a Rottweiler fur jacket out of her....black & brown would look stunning on me.

Thursday Entry:
Yesterday was supposed to be a workout day, but what did I do instead? Did some fake hobnobbin'....

...breakfast was 2 boiled eggs & 4 strips of bacon (I was feeling cocky). Lunch was KFC snackers & mean greens, tiramisu and a lemon tart (don't ask). Dinner was....dinner was....

...I went to three socials & happy hours in Richmond and ate a couple of slivers of grilled chicken, skewered london broil, a tiny country ham roll & a couple of brownie squares.

I come home from work pissed at my son because I had to drive all over creation looking for him. He was supposed to stay after school for Spanish club. He wasn't at the school. He wasn't at his friend's house. He didn't answer his cell phone. He was home on the couch and delirious from fatigue & some bogus illness he told me about. I was so mad at him that I wanted to River Dance on his back. Instead, I went to the socials.

I'm also gonna be a snitch today....Tonya cheated on her Master Cleanse.

How in hell's name do you give up after a day???? She was supposed to be on this liquid diet that Karma did...except for Karma did hers for 14 days or so. Tonya, you did so well hon! What happened? I know I had my hand in it by way of exposing you to skewered london broil...but that's when you JUST SAY NO! If it's any consolation to you, when I get back from vacation, I'll try doing a 7 day cleanse, 'cause my digestion & belly are off the chain.

I'm going to play catch up with my workout Saturday & Sunday....tonight is the Art Walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home