Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Day 17- Still Haven't Gotten It Together

Okay, okay.

This is the last time that I slack off! Yesterday, I didn't go to the gym. I was too tired and my knee was bothering me.

We had a team building function at work, and this is how it went:

Skipped breakfast (it is a no-no), lunch was a hot dog, a hamburger, 3 chicken wings, baked beans, a small BBQ sandwich, a piece of brownie and a couple of strawberries; dinner was a large bowl of leftover gumbo. I eat like a marijuana junkie this time of month, and yesterday was no exception. I felt soooo guilty.

THEN, I participated in 2 relay races and a game of volleyball. That crap wore me out, hence why I was too tired to go to the gym...hmmm, that does count as exercise, doesn't it??? Good!

Did I mention that I made this heavenly peanut butter/chocolate cake for my homecoming gathering? It's a Pampered Chef recipe, and that thing is LETHAL. It's a fudge bundt cake with Reese's cups (nod to you, ksavage) baked inside. Then you melt chocolate chips & peanut butter (separately) and drizzle them over it. WHOOO!!! That thing was so friggin' good that my dog snuck into the kitchen and ate the remainder of it. Let's see what her cheerleader Tonya has to say about that one!

I want to make a strawberry torte this weekend. I must. I shall. And I'll work it off, too.

2 Comments:

  • I have decided to do the body bulge challenge with my girl Tryce. She has been at this longer than me so I am taking baby steps. I start really strong and then fall off. Somtime by a Wendys or Chruches Chicken. Back to the body bulge grind.

    Last night I started the Master Cleans. I drank the smooth moves tea before I went to bed. I will tell you this nothing moved until I drank the saline mix. This consists of sea salt and warm spring water (death becomes her). Out of 32oz I could only stomach 24oz but shortly after I drank that it came out the other end. (Sorry). But on a lighter note I made the lemonade and I actually like it. The only thing is the cayenne pepper burns. I have given myself seven days of this. According to the book you’re supposed to fast a min of 10 days and a maximum of 40. Who has time for that?? Plus the GOLD BOWL is next weekend and I refuse to be a slave to the bathroom.

    Over all I feel good. I am dreading lunch time and dinner time. I am a typical fat girl, at breakfast I’m thinking of lunch and at lunch I’m thinking of dinner. Well people wish me luck; maybe I’ll walk the dog for exercise. As of 9:29am out of 64oz of lemonade I have drank 32oz. (GOD I WANT STARCH & MEAT)!!

    Tryce I thought about putting this off until next Sunday but if I can miss your lasagnas I will be the master of my domain. Plus this fast is supposed to give you energy and I have big pans for the extra energy :-}}. My reward after the seven days will be grilled sammon wild rice and mixed veggies.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 9:56 AM  

  • Tonya, you can do anything that you put your devious mind to. Though I won't participate in your "liquid suicide", I do wish you all the best.

    You can do it!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home