Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, October 31, 2005

Thoughts From a Wayward Blogger

As you can see, I haven't blogged in a very long time. Due to VSU homecoming preparations, then going to Vegas for a week and trying to recoup from it all, I haven't been eating right nor working out. I will starting tomorrow.

Did you know that Vegas has a damn buffet in EVERY damn hotel?!

WTF???

Though my host walked me to damn death, any weight I could have lost in the process was put back on thanks to those buffets! And my-oh-my were they heavenly. I'm talking about the World's Largest Buffet at The Rio, a buffet at the Bellagio, and one at MGM Grand. I immersed myself in a warm, tasty culinary bath every time...and don't feel bad about it either.

I did measure & weigh myself, and I managed to loose a whole pound and maybe an inch or so total....wow. Better than gaining, I suppose.

I found a free trial membership to the Y for my friend Fanecha, and I'm going to drag her to the gym everytime I go. Mind you, this is the chick that can run for miles at a time....I'm too jealous.

1 Comments:

  • Latryce - One pound is nothing to sneeze at. Think of a pound of hamburger - a pound of fat would be even bigger than that! Keep on truckin! I made it past the big 300 yesterday!!

    By Blogger Randy Hill, at 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home