Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, November 28, 2005

Days 60-64: Here We Go!

I stuffed myself moderately for Thanksgiving, ate a tasty philly steak sub on Friday (with extra meat by the way), and gorged myself at my grandmother's dinner on Sunday. Now that I have eaten like a fat African king, I'm ready to do better with my eating habits....I'm going on that Master Cleanse to start.

If you can recall, I've always eaten pretty much whatever I wanted...sometimes in moderation, sometimes in excess. I'm going to make another attempt to cut back on fast foods, fried foods & extra mayo. I sit and wonder how far would I be if I had eaten better through all of this.

So Tonya, Fanecha & I got together last night & went over the Master Cleanse regimen & purchased the items necessary to do it. Karma was successful with hers, and we're using her for motivation....only they started last night & I couldn't because I had gorged myself for dinner. Stomach was waaaay to fat & tight to drink any more liquids- I'm starting tonight instead.

My workouts are still coming along. I did home ab work, and went to the gym yesterday (35 minutes of Stairmaster, some upper body weights). This morning I did squats...yeah, 165 of them.

I'm weighing myself today, but I took my measurements yesterday, and am quite pleased with the results. I've lost 2 1/4 inches overall in the past 2 weeks...mostly in my waist and shoulders. I felt like dancing!

So on my lunch break, I'm going to weigh myself then have a ceremonial Strawberry Tallcake to go with my lunch before I do the liquid diet.

2 Comments:

  • Latryce! Way to go on the inches lost! Glad you are going to try the Master Cleanse too!

    I have decided to do it again for 10 days since I eat VERY WELL this past Thanksgiving and only more food festivities are on the way when I go back to Atlanta in a couple of weeks. I am trying to keep my 20lbs weight loss off through the holidays.

    I have managed to stay in a size 12. (Thanks goodness) But, I want to get to a size 8! I can see myself in a size 8 going into the New Year...o-o-okaay! Ha!

    Please, please, please keep me on for motivation. This Cleanse may give you the results your looking for. But, it is so important to follow the instructions and stick to it! You can do it!

    Karma (smiling)

    By Blogger ksavage, at 7:34 PM  

  • Latryce - I'm right behind you. Those squats sound painful! I'm trying the crosstrainer now - huffin and puffin. I survived the holidays with nary a slip. Unless you count those devil onion rings that I got possessed by.
    You're doing great!

    By Blogger Randy Hill, at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home