Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Days 41-44: I Want An Ass Like....

I'm lacking a bit in the booty department. It's not flat, but it's not a donkey butt, either. Do I want a donkey butt? Sort of...like Sommore once said "I want an ass so big that when I walk through the club, a guy could put his drink on it and I won't even know that it's there".

Okay, I take that back. All I really want is a nice round pair of cantaloupes in my jeans...and with this fat loss not being selective, I'm afraid I'll loose the little bit of ass I do have.

I can't remember everything that I've been eating over the weekend, but trust & believe that it was unhealthy, but not in excess. Yesterday, breakfast was a nasty ass omelet biscuit; lunch was some nasty ass bbq chicken tenders; dinner was one slice of half burnt pizza that my son fixed. Yesterday's meals alone was enough to make me want to go liquid.

I am back on schedule with exercise, and Fanecha has been there every step of the way....that chick is dedicated!!!!

Sunday, I decided to divide my 35 minute cardio time up between the ski machine and the stair master....climbing stairs will give me the coveted double cataloupe ass. I then did weights.

Yesterday, I was feeling down because my best friend's father died. He also lost his mother in '98, and I felt sooo bad for him when I heard the news. At first, I didn't think I was up to working out, but knowing my friend, he would have wanted me to do my thang...and I did. I went to see him after the step class, and the minute I saw him, I began tearing up. When he came over to hug me, I'm nearly boo-hooing. Tonya was there to console him, but wound up having to console me...I'm such a sap.

Tonya, Fanecha and I went to the step aerobics class. The instructor was a BEAST, but I loved EVERY minute of it!!! She walks past us and Tonya whispers "Oh, this chick got GEAR"...and I'm looking at her knee pads & little briefcase. I automatically think "oh shit", but I didn't notice her shirt until the class was about to start. This chick has a shirt with her company name "Body by Brina" and three pictures of her posing on it....I almost did an "exit- stage left" at that very moment, but I had to be strong & stick with it. I'm glad I did. Brina taunted us in a fun way, and I'm excited about going to more of her classes.

As far as that cursed Master Cleanse...Tonya said it would be definite payback for the Brina class- whatever. Is the Master Cleanse gonna give me an ass? HUH??? IS IT????

2 Comments:

  • I wanna dunka-dunk @ss!

    Latryce, you know good and well The Master Cleanse can't give you the two cantaloupes you want...but it can help boost up your metabolism to work harder and longer on that StairMaster. Now the StairMaster...that will give you an @ss a guy can sit two drinks and a bowl of popcorn on! Ha! Add some back leg lifts and squats and girl...it will be on!

    Keep it up! What day of the Clenase are you on? How is Tonya doing with the Cleanse?

    By Blogger ksavage, at 7:13 PM  

  • Good for you for not leaving the class! I can't comment on your hind end since I'm a happily married man...buy why on earth would you want to use that thing to set drinks on?!! Ha...you are one funny girl! Keep up the good work...we're on our way.

    By Blogger Randy Hill, at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home