Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Day 75- *sigh*

Sometimes, I sit & wonder if I'll ever get the body I want. Pretty soon, it'll be a year since I started exercising and I really haven't lost any real weight. I've dropped quite a few inches, and lost 10 pounds, but you'd think I'd have done more.

Granted, I slacked off for the majority of the year (April through August, then most of October) and I have no one or nothing to blame other than me & my ways...I'm just venting a bit.

I'm really trying to get into this small portion eating. Yesterday went okay...I guess. I had a half a bagel & pear for breakfast. Snack was an orange. Lunch was a chicken club wrap. Dinner was a smoked sausage. I'll need to research some meals to help get me through this...I'm craving fried fish & shrimp as I type this.

I went to step last night with Fanecha & Tonya....that went well as usual. Last night was the first time I've worked out in almost a week.

Overall: I'm feeling a little iffy. I'm thinking it's my period since it started yesterday.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger ksavage, at 1:59 PM  

  • Hang in there Latryce! Just remember your goal. You did say that you were going to participate in the Discovery Fitness Challenge right?

    Have you tried a computer generated meal plan system? One that will create the meal plans for you weekly? The one I use is Bally's Fitness Nutrition. I have it setup for a 1200 calorie a day diet. They even generate the shopping list and base the plan on one's way of life. See...I don't cook, so most of my meals have to be something I can purcahse already prepared.

    If you like, tell me what daily calorie amount you would like (1200, 1500, 1800) and I can generate it from Bally's Nutrition and email you the shopping list and weekly meal plans.

    Or I can send you a copy of my weekly meal plans.

    Just let me know! Your's doing good.

    By Blogger ksavage, at 2:01 PM  

  • Cmon Latryce! You can do it!
    Have you tried breaking it up into 5 smaller meals? I do mine at 7:30am, 10am, 12pm, 3pm and 6:30pm. It really helps with craving.

    By Blogger Randy Hill, at 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home