Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Day 65- I Lied....Kinda, Sorta- A Little Bit

Okay, I confess!

I have not started that Master Cleanse, and just read that Karma is on her SECOND!

Tonya even bought me everything that we needed to do it.

She & Fanecha started theirs on Sunday, I didn't because I was stuffed from dinner. Monday, Tonya was going strong; Fanecha gave in & ate a bag of Cheez-Its and a Butterfinger; I was bullshitting and said "tomorrow I'll start". Tuesday night, Tonya said "fuck y'all, I'm eating tonight"; Fanecha couldn't get down the sea salt drink; and I was enjoying my 2nd last meal of chicken strips & french fries. I swear I want to do it, but I'm having a hard time bringing myself around!

Monday, in addition to the squats, Fanecha & I went to our Step class. Yesterday, I did ab work at home then went to a Boot Camp Training class with my son & Fanecha. Did I tell y'all that my son is in fantastic shape? Sure, he's 15 and a former athlete, but he's diligent about staying in shape & the Boot Camp instructor loves him.

Here enters his mother.

I go to the class ready for a challenge. Within the first 5 minutes, I was ready to quit. This guy starts us out by running up 2 flights of stairs a bunch of times, then running while skipping 2 stairs, then doing laps around the track! And that was the warmup. After 45 minutes of running through obstacles & doing strength drills, I made it to the end of the class; I almost passed out from over-exertion & had to stop a few times, but I'm determined to go to the next one. It was a great class.

After class, Fanecha & I sat in the sauna talking about the Master Cleanse, and surmised that we are waaaaaay to active to go on a pure liquid diet for 7 days. She's a truck driver for Pepsi, lifting crates of soda & shit, PLUS she does hard cardio & karate. I do hard cardio. We thought that maybe we can do a modified Cleanse.

Tonya gave us the finger over the phone.

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 6:42 PM  

  • Okay I started that “Master Cleans” on Sunday night along with two friends. I was able to get through Monday even after hearing that one of my girlfriends didn’t start and the other had eaten a Butterfinger and cheeze its. I did very well all day Tuesday until I found out that my girlfriend’s decided to modify the cleans by eating one meal per day without telling me. They had a summit of the stomachs in the sauna at the local gym. I can just imagine them in the sauna looking like the Godfather and Sam Rothstein, plotting my foodless demise. When I called one of my friends she was stuffing food in her mouth and attempted not to chew so I would not know that she was eating (chipmunk!!). Fortuneatly, the lack of food has heightened my food radar. (Have they forgotten I WAS a fat girl in training?!!) (Oh the food she was chewing sounded much like a starch). Well since I was so upset by this betrayal. I ate a chicken strip from Wal-Mart. Needless to say I spent the remainder of the evening in the fetal position asking God to kill me. Instead of killing me he sent someone to encourage me. A friend of mine and I were talking and they told me to start anew today. So I drank the laxative tea last night and did the saltwater wash. Today I am back on the diet and plan to go until the 9th of December.

    I will attempt to join a gym between today and tomorrow. I looked at some old photos and realized that I was “TOO CUTE”. The funny thing is back then there were things I wanted to change. Isn’t it funny how even when you art at your best you’re never happy? Well folks I won’t say I’m back but I will say by the time I’m done (DECLERATION) I will have Beyonce’s ass, Janet’s stomach (If I was your girl video), and Tina Turner’s legs. If the contestants on the show The Biggest Looser can do it in three months, I hope to accomplish part to this by the end of April. Karma, Girl I have been told that you are starting the master cleans again and I’m with you (non modified!). To my two girlfriend’s like MLK, I too have a dream for us that we will be able to raise up against, starch, chocolates, fried foods, McDonalds, Wendy’s, Fanecia butterfingers and Cheeze-its and Treacle, EGG-FOO YOUNG and CHICKEN FINGERS. I may not get there with you but I will meet you on the other side. Bottoms UP!!!

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 6:45 PM  

  • Thursday December 1, 2005
    I did really well last night after work I stopped by my old agency to complete some files. I did not leave there until 7pm. I went home made myself some smooth moves tea and went to bed. At approximately 2am I woke up with the worst cramps ever. I went to the bathroom and all I had was gas. I went back to bed to just to get up at 3:30 and really go. After my dance with the bathroom I slept the remainder of the morning with no problem. I plan to continue on my journey to a clean body and better eating. I did not weigh myself at the start of this cleans so I am unsure of my exact weight. I figure I am somewhere in the upper 190’s. My goal weight is between 150-160. Because of my height I tend to hide my weight well. This is no excuse for the excuses weight. I am totally disappointed with myself. I really let my weight get out of had. It was almost like a out of body experience. I saw what I was doing but couldn’t stop myself.

    Now, I can’t fit any of my close two years ago I wore between a size 8-12. In the 'summer I was an 8 and in the winter I wore a size 12. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!. I know wear between a 14-16. Before the cleans I was pushing the upper side of a 16.

    This morning I looked at myself in the mirror “I HAVE BACK FAT, TWO STOMACHS, and MY REAREND AND LEGS ARE OUTRAGOUS”. If this is not motivation I don’t know what is!!

    The positive side of this master cleans is that I have noticed that my teeth are whiter and my skin is clear. I hope to have Ms. Noel to take my measurements to night, so I will have a starting point next week. Well back to the cleans.

    By Blogger Pbyt69, at 6:21 PM  

  • Hey Latryce! Girl if you have to start and stop the Cleanse until you have gone 7 solid days then do it. Atleast you are making an effort to do so.

    A modified version is okay too. I read in the book that you can substitute meals for the lemonade. I suggest drinking atleast 4 glasses of the lemonade and eat a meal of fresh vegetables/fruits. (No meat though) Can you do soups for 7 days? I think the book had recipes for soups. This will still be a 7 day liquid cleanse. Research more about it becuase I am no way an expert or nutrionist. You know your body better than anyone.

    The first 2-3 days of the Cleanse is the hardest for me. CONFESSION: I do have cravings his time around. But, I want too get into those size 8 jeans even more and good health wouldn't hurt.

    By Blogger ksavage, at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home