Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Day 71- Bring It On, Wrath of EVE!!!!!!

Everytime I'm supposed to get a visit from Aunt Flo, I start eating like a crazed person. Chips, chocolate- whatever. I can't ever stop eating...even with Jedi "mind over matter" tricks.
I wish this crappy visit will come & go.

Didn't go to the gym Monday, we had some bad weather a-brewin' so we decided to stay home. Tuesday, Fanecha & I did the Boot Camp- Tonya did aerobics. Boot camp wasn't as bad as it was last time, perhaps because we know what to expect now. Wednesday, I did a bit of housework (and I do mean a BIT).

Found out that my play sister Sable entered a body building competition in May '06. She has a little more than 4 months to drop about 30 pounds and 10-13% of her body fat. She's on a strict diet & exercise regimen.

I feel soooooooo sorry for her. LOL

Actually, I'm VERY VERY proud of her. But listening to her tell me what her schedule is going to be like from now until then....jeez! But she's gonna be one bad bitch when it's all over with! She's no stranger to the gym & healthy eating, so I told her about our group of motivators & she's down to be a part of it. I think she can help me get in gear for small portions. Friday night, I'm doing the laxative tea & salt bath (thanks Tonya!) to get the crap out of my system for next week's small portion eating.

Overall: I'm feeling bored with myself & frustrated with my inability to get organized & get things accomplished. I don't know what the problem is, but I hope I can get it together.

1 Comments:

  • I am off of The Cleanse, Latryce! WooHoo! Never felt better! Well, that's a lie...the first time was ALOT more pleasing. I'm going to participate in the Discovery National Body Challenge in January to help me get to those size 8 jeans! WooHoo!

    By Blogger ksavage, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home