Dreams of Size 8 Jeans

Monday, January 02, 2006

I'm Ready for 2006

My goal is to stay on track with my workout. The month of December saw me in the gym "here & there"....January on, it's back in the routine.

Saturday, I went to the gym & did 35 minutes on the elliptical and stairmaster...then did some upper body weights & ab work.

I partied too hard for New Year's Eve, and didn't go to the gym on Sunday. We had a New Year's Luau, and did the limbo- my back is killing me. But we had a blast.

I'm going to kick up my workout days, too. Sun., Mon., Tues., Thurs. and Sat. I REALLY want to start doing ab work/squats in the mornings again...that means I have to get out of bed earlier.

I'm also tracking my progress on the National Body Challenge as well. Notice how I haven't said anything about my eating habits.... : P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home